Tuesday 6 May 2014

Spring Outfit Favourite


Hello lovelies!
So today I decided to share with you one of my favourite outfits for the spring.





I love this it's so simple and comfortable but still has a sophisticated edge. It includes:
Pastel Blue Topshop Jumper
Plain Black Jersey Skirt from Primark
Schuh Black Ankle Boots
Peacocks Black Bag

I don't know where my necklace is from it was a gift from my bestfriend but it's so so nice and if I could link it I would.

With the weather being so strange in the UK I rarely get to wear this outfit but when the weather clears up, it's my go to outfit. The jumper is so soft and warm for if the wind picks up so it's really perfect for the spring weather here. The boots are so comfortable to walk in and I wear them rain or shine and they're perfect, I would highly recommend getting a pair or something similar. The skirt is too big for me but I manage to pin it at the back and it's perfect.



I hope you enjoyed this post and it gave you some inspiration for your spring outfits.
If you have any questions or suggestions please don't be afraid
to contact me/reply to this post.Thankyou

2 comments:

  1. I love the color of your jumper! Such a nice combination :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thankyou!i checked out your blog, it's so cute!thanks for the comment:)

    ReplyDelete