Sunday 27 July 2014

Ootn // Family Meal Out


Hello so this week has been a busy one! It was my dad's birthday on the 24th and my birthday on the 26th. I turned 18 yay! On the 25th between our birthdays we decided to go for a meal at a local Italian. This is what I wore:






New Look jumpsuit here
New Look sandals here
(meet my not so little sister who usually hides behind the lens in these posts!)



Primark necklace and rings

My hands make my figure look very strange in this photo but I like to show the details I add to an outfit! I was so lucky this year with my birthday, I had such a great time for my birthday and if you would be interested in a birthday haul please let me know and I will do one!


Thanks for reading and I will see you again very soon!
Love maddie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment