Sunday 10 August 2014

July Style Crushes


Hello, so I know this is a bit late because it's now the 10th of August, but better late than never. I have taken this post idea from Hannah (who will be featured below) and what it entails is showing what outfits of bloggers you've been loving each month, so I will be making this a monthly occurence, but I love how it helps to support other bloggers and just show them some love and that's I think the idea Hannah had behind this post and I just loved that concept. 

So first up of course is Hannah.
Hannah Louise Fashion
I love this Autumn/Winter inspired outfit, it's totally up my street and I really enjoy reading Hannah's posts. She is so interesting and has an edge not a lot of people have. I really wish I could steal that dress oh my.


Megan Cawe
Next is Megan. I love her outfits, like all of them, this is her most recent and its just so classy and so her. The colours are adorable and I would so put these together on myself if i'd of thought of it. I also follow her on instagram and all her posts on everything are just on point. I definitley look up to Megan a lot and hopefully one day my blog will come close to being as flawless as hers is.


We The Spies - Annajo
Next up is Annajo. She is the creative director for the brand Peppermayo but for me she is a completley magnificent blogger of her own. This short and crop pairing is just one of my favourite things and I wish they where in my wardrobe and the necklace and sunglasses just finish the outfit off so well for her. I love her outfits a lot and when I clicked on her bloglovin' I thought she would have a lot more followers than she does, so you should all go check her out!


Lucy Radwell
Next is Lucy, I mainly know Lucy from her instagram where she posts most of her outfits and I love waiting for a new one, the way she styles things is delightful. But she does also have a blog, which I also love. She's just brilliant at what she does. I love this lace bralet and the cropped trousers, they're definitely something I would of put together.


That Pommie Girl - Sarah Ashcroft
Next is Sarah. I first found Sarah on instagram but now I am totally in love with her blog too. Her outfits are always very admirable and I just always look forward to seeing what's next from her. She's different to a lot of people and that's just something that makes her so unique. I loved this outfit, it's so simple with an intriguing edge, the shoes are gorgeous but it's definitely the dress I'm more drawn to.


Oh My Geee - Gee Box
Last but not least is Gee. She is lovely and a fellow Yorkshire gal. I adore all her outfits and her instagram is one of my favourites. You should all definitley check it out if you haven't already. I loved this AX Paris dress and how she styled it the shoes and hat give it such a different look to how some people might of worn it.


I hope you enjoyed seeing the people that inspire me this month and the outfits I love from them. And I also hope they give you some inspiration.
Are any of these bloggers one of your favourites?
Hopefully next month I'll post this on time

Maddie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment lovely - and thanks for doing one of these posts and including me! Love your other choices too <3

    Hannah / hannahlouisef.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're more than welcome!and aw, well I love your style, so I had to! Thankyou and thanks for checking my post out it means so much to me <3

    ReplyDelete