Sunday 3 August 2014

Recent Beauty Buys


Heyyy! So recently I popped into Superdrug and picked up a couple of bits and then also was gifted a couple of things and I thought I would share them with you!


I've tried out all of these pieces and would recommend them to anyone especially because I got them at such low prices. 



My mum got me this lovely palette for my birthday the brand is technic and all these colours are super gorgeous. I swatched the colours which is shown below (in order from left to right) the white , the top right blue, the top left second in green, the bottom right pink and the black.


The colours don't take much applying to show the pigment although I would recommend doing it twice. I really have no idea where my mum bought this but I found it for £4.49 here if you are interested. 


This new mascara is great. My mum also bought me this and its brilliant especially to pull out lumps whilst also adding quite a lot of boost. It is the W7 Showing out mascara and it is £4.95 here.


I got the collection bronzer from Superdrug for £2.99. It is the Mosaic bronzer in Sunkissed 1. I love the colour of it and it gives such a nice finish to the face.


Lastly I got the Collection Lip Butter in the shade Vintage Rose(3). It was also £2.99. I love this matte colour however the matte doesn't suit me because I have quite big lips and obviously a matte effect is applied to enlarge the lips so I apply some plain gloss on the top to finish the look.

I hope you enjoyed this mini haul and maybe see something you like
Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment